Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Week 6

The new thing that we learned during week 6 was how to create e-book. Lecture on aspect of literature has been given to guide us creating and selecting books for children. The lecture was very useful to be used as guidance so that we will be able to produce e-book based on criteria given. E-book is one of the alternatives to tell story to children instead of using story books. Then, Pn. Foziah also viewed us several examples of e-book which are good therefore we got better understanding on what e-book is all about. After that, it was the time for us to create our own e-book.

Firstly, we had to choose the targeted group and topic in the syllabus that we wish to create the e-book for. I chose year 3 to be the targeted group and the topic for the e-book is Animals and Pets. Based on the topic chosen, we had to come out with storyboard as a draft and showed it to Pn. Foziah for approval. I would like to thank Pn. Foziah as she gave some ideas to improve on my storyboard so that my story will be more suitable in current context. E-book might look simple to be produced but I am sure that it is not going to be that easy to create it. I hope that I will be able to produce interesting and fun story through e-book. Besides, the e-book that I create will not be wasted as it can be used in my teaching in future.

0 comments: