- What do you like about blogging?
The thing that I like the most about blogging is it provides medium to pour my feelings, ideas and thoughts. It also allows me to say out my dissatisfactions and frustrations in form of writing rather than saying it out. By putting those things in words made me feel better and relieved. Hence, it avoids me from getting stressed and tensed up. Besides, blogging allows me to reflect back on what had happened and give some thoughts on that. Blogging really provides me the freedom to write anything that I want.
- What you do not like about blogging?
What I don’t like about blogging is the choice of fonts is very limited. I can’t get my favourite font in the compose. Moreover, there are no symbols provided that I can add in my post such as smiley, etc.
- What have you gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.
My technology skills have improved a lot. I learned varieties of internet skills, audio editing, video making, etc.
Now, I know a few software that can be used in audio editing. Besides that, I learned to use the software to edit audio such as removing noises, cutting, etc. Moreover, I also know how to produce video using Movie maker and Photoscape as before this I know nothing about video making.
- What do you like about this course?
What I like about this course is it taught me to use varieties of technology skills to design teaching aids such as e-book and video. Hence, through the skills that have been taught I can apply it in designing teaching aids for my pupils later on. The skills taught allow me to vary my teaching aids and prepare me to be a technology savvy teacher.
- What you do not like about this course?
There is nothing that I do not like about this course as I am really into it. I feel that this course is very beneficial and useful for us.
- What have you learnt from this course?
I have learned a lot from this course. I learned to design teaching aids such as e-book, audio, designing video, photo editing, etc. Besides, I also got to know about software and learned how to use it. Before this, I have zero knowledge about all this things.
- What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?
The thing that I do not expect to learn from this class is on photo editing. This is because at first I thought that skills about photo editing have nothing to do with our teaching field.
- What have u expected but do not learn from this course?
I think so far there is nothing that I expected but do not learn from this course.
- If you can change anything about this course, state what is and elaborate?
It would be better if we are sending for workshops on how to use software for audio editing, video making, photo editing, etc. We will have better knowledge on using the software rather than we explore it on our own.
- On a scale of 1 – 10, please rate your computing and technological skills for both before and after undergoing the course.